Bismilsoft is a leading industrial training institute. We provide most learning environments for foremost technology courses at affordable prices. The best HR Analytics Training in Noida offers the best industrial training for the related courses. We provide basic to advanced level HR Analytics training with suitable practical knowledge. At Bismilsoft, HR Analytics Training Institute in Noida is offered by industry experts 7 to 10 years Experienced.
We have the best team at HR Analytics, so it is a best-in-class laboratory. Our section is a team of HR Analytics experts with over 10 years of industry experience. We teach all candidates at the expert and individual level. We offer flexibility in conditions of timing and payment, including weekdays, weekends, and special fast track batches for working professionals. We provide best-in-class job support to candidates for their own professions.
100% Job Assistance
- We have collaboration with companies to provide job support to our students. Also, we allow working with our agency & with our clients.
Micro Batch Size
- We have a micro-batch size of just 7-10 students. Hence every individual student gets full interest from the trainer.
Chance to Work on Live Projects
- Our focus is to provide 100% practical knowledge to students & hence we also give chance to students to work on real-time client projects in an organization with our parent agency.
Flexible Batch Timing
- We provide flexible batch timings for the students as we appreciate that every student has a different level of personal & expert commitments.
Other Related Courses:
Total HR Course Concepts that covers in our HR Analytics Training Program from Bismilsoft
Module1: Recruitment & Selection
- Man Power Planning/Budgeting
- Creation of Job Description and Vacancy
- End to End Recruitment Process (Screening, Recruitment, Shortlisting & Head Hunting)
- Interview Skills and How to conduct Interview
- Social Networks candidate searching option through Portal
- Naukri/Monster/Times Job/Indeed Portals Practical Usage
Module 2: HR Analytics & Legal compliance
- Joining Formalities and staffing Induction and Orientation
- HR documentation
- Organogram / Reporting Matrix creation
- Employee Relation Management
- Relieving procedure and full and final settlement
- Exit interview & Formalities
- Attrition Issues & Effective Relation Policies
- Effective Retention Polices
- HR Statutory Audits
- All other legal formalities for HR Professional
- SWOT Analysis
Module 3: Training % Development
- On what basis training is provided
- To whom the training is provided
- Training Need Analysis
- Training Module Design
- Preparation of Training Calendar
- Training Feedback Analysis
- Training Budgeting
Module 4: Compensation and Benefits for Payroll Processing
- Attendance and Leave Management – CL, EL, SL, and ML
- The Pay Structure – Basic, HRA, DA & Conveyance, Medical Allowance, Lunch allowance, etc
- ESIC, PF Calculations
- Calculation of Gross, Net Salary &CTC
- Preparation of Break up –Salary, Designing CTC and Salary Break up and discussion on Compensation and Benefit
Module 5: Tax Planning for Salaried Employees
- PT Slab Process
- TDS (Salaried Employees), TDS for Consultants and contractors, etc.
- Slab Process of TDS
- Tax Exemptions under different sections
Module 6: Lab Session
- Employee Master creation and maintenance
- Salary/Wages preparation in Excel Sheet
- Statutory reports in Excel Sheet
- Pay Slips Preparation
- MIS Reports in Excel Sheet
- MIS presentations
Module 7: Organisational Development
- What is OD?
- What is Employee Engagement?
- What is Employee Welfare?
- Why Policies, steps to frame Policy HR
- Making and Implementation of HR Policies and HR Manuals
Module 8: Disciplinary Action/Termination
- What is Disciplinary Action
- Definition of Misconduct/Violation of Code of Conduct
- Preparations of show cause notice/Charge Sheet
- Domestic inquiry
Module 9: Labor Laws
- Statutory act Procedure, forms, Format filling, etc
- Factories Act 1948
- ESIC ACT – 1948
- PF ACT-1952
- Bonus ACT-1965
Module 10: Statutory Portals
- PF – UAN, Chillan’s, Employee transactions, reports
- ESIC – Code creation, Chillan’s, Employer transactions, reports
- PT – Payments, reports
Why Choose of Bismilsoft Institute for HR Analytics Training Institute in Noida
- HR Analytics Tutoring is particularly aimed to aid the trainees to offer the best HR Analytics no time in a complete, concrete, and interactive manner.
- HR Analytics is designed to beat the current IT market.
- HR Analytics trainers are well-equipped with technical skills, knowledge, and expertise.
- The working professional or corporate clients can put up their queries to our corporate faculty.
- 24x7 lab facilities, the trainees are free to access the lab illimitably.
- Smart HR Analytics classes are excitingly equipped with digital pads, Wi-Fi connectivity, live racks, and projectors. HR Analytics classes at Noida are customizable as per the candidate’s desired timing.
- Smart labs are equipped with hi-fi equipment and high-end tools.
Placement Process During HR Analytics Training Institute in Noida
- Bismilsoft associated with top companies like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Birlasoft, TechMahindra, TCS; IBM, etc. makes us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe.
- HR team conduct grooming sessions in grooming session hr team focuses on personality growth, how to cooperate with interviewers, how to speak English, how to handle & control anxiety & how to stand for your point of view in front of the interviewer.
- After completion of 80% of training course content, we will set up the interview calls to students & organize them to face to face interaction.