Bismilsoft is a leading industrial training institute. We provide most learning environments for foremost technology courses at affordable prices. The best HR Analytics Training in Delhi offers the best industrial training for the related courses. We provide basic to advanced level HR Analytics training with suitable practical knowledge. At Bismilsoft, HR Analytics Training Institute in Delhi is offered by industry experts 7 to 10 years Experienced.
We have the best team at HR Analytics, so it is a best-in-class laboratory. Our section is a team of HR Analytics experts with over 10 years of industry experience. We teach all candidates at the expert and individual level. We offer flexibility in conditions of timing and payment, including weekdays, weekends, and special fast track batches for working professionals. We provide best-in-class job support to candidates for their own professions.
100% Job Assistance
- We have collaboration with companies to provide job support to our students. Also, we allow working with our agency & with our clients.
Micro Batch Size
- We have a micro-batch size of just 7-10 students. Hence every individual student gets full interest from the trainer.
Chance to Work on Live Projects
- Our focus is to provide 100% practical knowledge to students & hence we also give chance to students to work on real-time client projects in an organization with our parent agency.
Flexible Batch Timing
- We provide flexible batch timings for the students as we appreciate that every student has a different level of personal & expert commitments.
Other Related Courses:
Total HR Course Concepts that covers in our HR Analytics Training Program from Bismilsoft
Module1: Introduction to HR Analytics
- Setting the context
- Gathering expectations
- Introduction to HR Analytics, People Analytics & Workforce Analytics
- HR Analytics & the Organizational Structure
- Types of Data
- HR Analytics & HRBP
- Case Discussion
02. HR Analytics - Models & Tools
- Understanding terminologies
- Analysis vs Analytics
- Big data
- Evidence-based HR
- Sentiment and trend analysis
- Cost modeling
- HR data warehousing
- Data integration
- Maturity Model, Capability Model, Other Models
- Dealing with data, Decision tree, Running analytics
- Case discussion - Heroes of the Taj
03. HR Analytics - Structure & Journey
- Methodology in HR Analytics - Choosing the right Approach
- Data analytics - Outcomes
- The analytics journey - 5 steps
- Types and levels of data used to fuel effective analytics
- Data & metrics - Driving evidence-based human capital decisions
- Human capital analytics for mining organizational data
- People Metrics -Communicating the right way
- Articulating analytical data better comprehension
- Critical Data points for an efficient Support system
- Identify criteria for selecting between strategic and tactical analytics initiatives
- Creating the organizational changes required to support an HR analytics infrastructure
- Case Discussion
04. Talent Acquisition Analytics
- Understanding Approach - Recruitment and Talent Acquisition.
- TAA Trends
- Analytics for Efficiency, Analytics for Effectiveness
- Analytics for Impact, Implementing TA Analytics
- Data Mining
- Metrics, segmentation, and impact
- TA - Questions you ask, TA - Metrics to track
- AI and Talent Acquisition Analytics
- Google - What Really Worked
- Case Discussion
05. Workload Analytics
- Organization Planning & Strategy
- Aligning HR with Organizational Planning
- HRP & Resource Planning,
- Manpower Planning
- Optimization of the workforce,
- Lead Time Analysis
- Process Optimization,
- Full Time Equivalent
- Reducing Manpower Turnover
- Staggered Shift Approach
- Utilization time, Realization Time
06. Talent Development Analytics
- Data Methodology - Triangulation
- Effectiveness and Impact
- L1 and L2 feedback
- Exposure to tool - Resultslab
- Case discussion
- ROI Calculation
- Training & Attrition cost impact
07. Succession Planning
- Identifying Critical Roles.
- The BSC Connect
- Questions to ask
- Performance - present vs past
- Potential vs Performance charting
- Mapping key personnel with the talent pool
- The 3E methodology
- Succession development with Talent Pool
08. Employee Engagement Analytics
- Employee lifecycle mapping
- Understanding difficult graphs
- Key applications - 2 As
- ELTV - ROI of General People Analytics
- Cost of absenteeism
- Cost of attrition
- Linking data with employee strategy
- Enhancing Employee experience
- Key Metrics for Employee Engagement
- Case Discussion - Attrition Management
09. Compensation Analytics
- Understanding compensation analytics
- Understanding quantifiable data
- Analytics for compensation planning
- Factors affecting Compensation & Benefits Planning
- Balancing internal equity
- Creating intelligent grade range
- Balancing external equity
- Data sources and cases - external equity
- Pay parity tool, Point plan
- Competency Scorecard
- Case Discussion - External Equity & Survey Analysis
10. Data & Metrics
- Statistical tools
- KPI vs metrics
- Creating metrics
- Applying metrics to data
- Data sense and pattern reading
- Metrics that drive People analytics
- Case discussion & Activity
- Introduction to Tableau
- Tableau Download Desktop
- Tableau Install Desktop
- Connecting with different database
- Measure names and values
- Tableau VS Excel, Live VS Extract
- Tableau Data Type, Tableau View Data
- Tableau Drill down and Hierarchies
Why Choose of Bismilsoft Institute for HR Analytics Training Institute in Delhi
- HR Analytics Tutoring is particularly aimed to aid the trainees to offer the best HR Analytics no time in a complete, concrete, and interactive manner.
- HR Analytics is designed to beat the current IT market.
- HR Analytics trainers are well-equipped with technical skills, knowledge, and expertise.
- The working professional or corporate clients can put up their queries to our corporate faculty.
- 24x7 lab facilities, the trainees are free to access the lab illimitably.
- Smart HR Analytics classes are excitingly equipped with digital pads, Wi-Fi connectivity, live racks, and projectors. HR Analytics classes at Delhi are customizable as per the candidate’s desired timing.
- Smart labs are equipped with hi-fi equipment and high-end tools.
Placement Process During HR Analytics Training Institute in Delhi
- Bismilsoft associated with top companies like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Birlasoft, TechMahindra, TCS; IBM, etc. makes us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe.
- HR team conduct grooming sessions in grooming session hr team focuses on personality growth, how to cooperate with interviewers, how to speak English, how to handle & control anxiety & how to stand for your point of view in front of the interviewer.
- After completion of 80% of training course content, we will set up the interview calls to students & organize them to face to face interaction.